Just in case you weren’t aware of how head-over-heels the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are for one another, I’ve put together a bunch of photos to drive the point home.
Ugh, smug marrieds. Am I right?
1. Christmas hand-holding. Hand-holding at Christmas. One’s never seen so much royal PDA in one’s entire life.
2. Catherine got her heel stuck in a grate. William acted as her literal pillar of strength.
3. “I’m carrying his baby. I know”
4. I saw this and immediately signed up for LonelyDukesWhoNeedAWife.com
5. The couple who hand-prints together…
6. That time Catherine forgot to look poised. It was awesome.
7. These were the early days of post-wedding euphoria, and our heads nearly exploded at the site of William tying up his darling wife’s sweatshirt. On top of a mountain.
8. After William’s team beat Catherine’s in a dragon boat race, it was all smitten-kitten moments.
9. Guys, what are you whispering about? How Fantasia Barrino was wrong and life is a fairy tale?
10. “Let’s groove, darling. Canada makes me feel frisky.”
11. Just Married. Totes in Love 4eva.
12. Will: “Wanna live here?” Kate: “K.”
13. Kate: “Hi” Will: “Silly goose.”
14. The baby’s been handed back to the nanny, so it’s time to giggle and get in the mood. #sparetime
15. My love for you is stronger than 3D vision, poppet.
16. Love means picking lint out of your partner’s ear.
17. William lost, Catherine rubbed it in. Things got almost as heated as a game of Scrabble.
18. Darling, look! One’s got two turn tables and a microphone!
19. Harry: Fighter jets, find one somebody to love.
20. So many jokes about love at Wimbledon.
21. Is this the cutest?
No, this one is.
Nope, this one.
22. We both think deep thoughts at the same time.
23. Don’t make one laugh, darling. One might get sick all over the state coach.
24. Will: “I love you, let’s have another.” Kate: “Can I let my uterus go back to normal first?”
25. Now Boarding: On The Wings of Love
26. You kids keep me young with those googly eyes.
27. Wedding Theme Dreams.
28. <3 (I don’t know how to put emojis in here, but if I did, they’d be full of love).
29. Are they dancing? Are they having a Swiss Alps snowball fight? Has the snow melted around them due to the overwhelming aura of romance?
30. “Give me an L! Give me a U! Give me a V!”
31. “No one’s more dashing in a suit than you, darling. And I forgive you for making me wear a dress and dragging me out to the cinema.”