These photos may have been taken four years ago, but they will always reflect an Olympic spectator’s mood.
How do you feel? Are you nervous? Frustrated? Can you not stand to look?
Wonderful, there’s a photo for that.
Since the Duchess of Cambridge opted not to attend the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics (one cannot blame her, since Zika virus is a real threat), we instead must bookmark this page for a guide on how to feel when your favorite athlete is going for the gold.
Go ahead, bookmark this page. I’ll wait.
Take your mark..GO!
- “Sweet Jesus. I can’t watch. OK, let me just peek…NO, I can’t watch!”
2. “No, no. It’s too unbearable. PS – don’t I look a bit like a disgruntled manager? I’ve seen them do this on Netflix.”
3. “Maybe if I block the airway in my nostrils, I’ll pass out and someone can tell me about it when I regain consciousness.”
4. “My hair is my shield. And my best feature….
“Just kidding. I have loads of best features.”
5. “Go, you lot! Run you useless *POS!”
*Please pardon the competitive spirit displayed by Her Royal Highness. She wishes everyone well, and doesn’t believe anyone is a POS
6. “I have those sneakers!”
“I should have asked for the blue pair. I like the blue pair so much more.”
“What was I thinking accepting red? I’ll never wear red.”
“I’d really like the blue pair. I wonder if they would mind sending the blue. Is that greedy?”
7. ” SPORTS! SPORTS! SPORTS! SPORTS!”
8. “Gosh, these seats are crap. Why aren’t we in the royal box?”
9. “Is this nosebleed? Are we in the nosebleed section? I heard someone say that once, and I assume that’s where we are since we’re so bloody far from the court.”