Catherine made famous the “Chelsea blowdry,” described as a “big, bouncy, glossy hairstyle” that looks expensive (Think shine! Think Volume!), and now everyone wants what she’s having.
Let’s look at that bounce!
1. “I spent three hours in a salon chair to watch him lose. Brilliant.”2. “Priceless jewels, priceless hair, priceless ev-uh-ree-thing.”
3. “I let the curls have a day off, but it’s cute that you think I went all out.”4. “Did they make a cake for my hair as well?”
5. “Happy Christmas, ye plebs, from my gorgeous hair to your…er…Happy Christmas.”
6. “I’d like to thank my hair for getting me through that vom sesh of a first trimester.”7. “Caught Mary looking at my hair. Twice.” 8. “Wonderful news, everyone…” “I brought my hair!” 9. “Tell me, do you like having short hair? It seems boring.”
10. “Aren’t you so happy for me and my hair? Look at the shine!”
12. “I want to thank you for being so kind to my hair. It makes up for the topless pic scandal you’ve been yapping on about.”
13. “We’re cute together, aren’t we? Oh, no. Not me and William. I meant me and my hair. How embarrassing for you that you thought that.”
14. Steady on!
Leave a Reply